Friday, January 20, 2012

My Vacations

The vacations are very important because our bodies and minds can rest and relax. Also the vacations are the perfect time to share with the family and friends. Normally, the persons travel to places where can appreciate idyllic sceneries. I prefer places with more nature than in Santiago city, for example when I was a child I went every summer to Los Angeles because I love so mush the Laja’s waterfall.
In my vacations I will travel to Lima city in Peru to visit my friend Mayra and to know the Heart’s Home association that is in this country, because is very interesting for me. The reason is that I’m participating in this association in Santiago, so I want to know the missionaries that live there. Additionally, I would like to visit many sites, as museums, patrimonial houses, the beach, the “Brisas” theater where dance my friend and others places. In other opportunity I would like to visit the Machu Pichu’s ruins. Also I want to eat mush local food, as Ceviche and Lomo Salteado.
To get there, I bought an airplane ticket and the date of exit is February fourth. I’m so happy for this.
See you next Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment