Friday, January 27, 2012

Environmental care


Recently, people are more concerned than before about the environment…
I think that not all the people talk about the environmental friendly practices. Normally is in the school where the people learn about this practices, because is in this place where the children and the whole society is educated. Obviously the family is important too, because children and adults grow together and learn of each other.
There are steps to help to the environment, for example:  the organic elements recycling as paper, or separate vegetables from other trash.
I have incorporated some reuse habits as reuse the paper and I teach this practice to my family, especially to my father because He works in a printing fabric, then in to his job  he use a lot of paper.  Also, once time my mother was utilizing the organic trash to the plants in our garden in our house.
In the week I don’t use a car because I don’t know how to drive, but I didn’t use the bike neither. Sometimes I walk around on my neighborhood, but only when I have a time and this is not common.
I never supported any eco-organizations, but not because I disagree with them the reason is that I haven’t time to work on these organizations. I would like someday, in the future, have the time to work in associations that take care of the environmental.
This topic makes me feel so bad, because I really don’t do any important to reduce my carbon footprint, but I hope to get better.
I think that in our society we need more conscience to take care about the beautiful places that we have, in this way, we will have a place to live.
Thank you for reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. I´m glad of you reuse the paper and teach your dad to do the same, is a big help for the environment and planet.
    Happy Birthday!! See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yessi, I agree with you that now there is more concern for the environment than before. I hope this interest continues to increase and that every day there is greater awareness of this topic.
    Kisses =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is true, the societe and we need more conscience abour the protect the environment, see you later, bye.

    ReplyDelete