Thursday, January 5, 2012

A corner of captivation... France!


Hi, in this opportunity I talk about of the country that I would like to know.
 One of my big dreams is to know many countries, so many countries since be possible. Therefore they’re very mush my favourite places that I would wish to know. Undoubtedly the country that more calls me by his romanticism, is France and in particular the city of Paris

I think that it’s one of the cities most beautiful and stylized of the world. In addition it is one of the most complete cultural centres, since it possesses numerous museums, cathedrals and cultural places.  Then, I wanted to walk and to see all these pretty places, to impede myself with the environment and the magic that exists in each one.
It’s known also as the city of the love, with the postcard of the Tower Eiffel as part of a romantic trek for the famous streets of Paris. I know that it’s an acquaintance centre of the art and of the history, which is important for the education. 

1 comment:

  1. My friends,
    There are many clasmates that they want to visit France or Paris.
    I like very much this place, because I also know that is a country whit many museums, cathedrals and cultural places

    ReplyDelete