Friday, January 6, 2012

Movie :)


Hello, today I talk about of movies!
Since that the cinema was born, always it has had an important role in the society because it marks a trend in the people, for example in the mode: in the how the persons dress and we’re in public.
For this reason I think that in education, the movies are an important resource, because in them the children and any people, we can to see the role of the characters in the society, especially the called “games of roles”. We can see how the persons, we construct ourselves.

To exist some kinds of movies, between them there are the movies of drama, action, horror and comedy.  I prefer the movies with a lot humor, because it’s funnier and I love that something that makes me smile a lot, but also it should to be romantic because I love to cry a little too.  For this my favorite movie is “The Notebook”. The argument talks about two young that we’re lovers and when they are elders Noah it tells his history of love to his companion.

Finally I’ve to say that the last movie that I saw it was a Brazilian movie called “Tropa de Elite 2” a film of action and suspense.

3 comments:

  1. Friend

    I have not seen the film: "notebook"

    you lend me? please!

    see you

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The notebook", I cried a lot when I Saw, the movie is very emotional, I like it. You have to see it makarena!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessi,
    I also think that the film "The notebook" is a good and romantic movie, but there are others that also are very good as "como agua para chocolate".
    I think that the comedy films are very good for the persons because is good smile

    ReplyDelete