Friday, May 6, 2011

The technology and me


Magic hands?


 From a lot of time that the technology accompanies me, though I do not go together with her …
 It is that when I have a technological device in my hands, I don’t know very well how to use it, I believe that with better that I remove it is with my laptop, it doesn’t stop working if I touch it.
The laptop my dad gave it to me when I entered to the university. Because of it I it uses very much, especially to do the works, but what more me pleases the computer, it is that I can guard many things, especially, my remembers … images of important moments, videos and texts that I write, it is for it that I cannot stop occupying, every day I use this.
I believe that me it would be very difficult not to be able to have my computer with me because somehow, almost my external memory works.

Then, for my now the technology is the great one allied  J

5 comments:

  1. Hello Yessenia. I like your photo, it's very nice. Also I think that the technology save the important moments.

    bye =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer is fantastic, keep work, photos, music, is all in one. I like it.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notebooks are a big help in university. Mine has let me out from many troubles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The laptop is a good present of your dad!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Yessi

    I agree, in the university is very necessary, I also want to have a computer, but I not have money to buy it. Snif... :(

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete