Monday, May 23, 2011

Children's pranks!



When I was a girl, in my family only there were two children my sister and me. Now, nobody of us be, physically because in our heart, we are. 

In this time, I wanted to be a doctor, this way I might cure the patients, I thought of inventing a remedy to cure all.  I remember that one of my favorite games was to raise the skirt of my grandmother in the street with my cousin, it was very funny. Also, I liked to play at disguising together with my sister with the clothes of our mom.

I being around children it’s very nice, really I love it. Because they are full of life, they are very funny, sincere. I don’t get bored being with them. They are more than any especial person. Undoubtedly, the way of being a child in our society changes with the time. 50 or 100 years ago all was different also the people.

We have to should teach children that everything is possible if they believe, if they believe in themselves.

I have not thought how many children to have, but I'm sure that I want to be a mother. Maybe, two or three.... at end, the time will say.  =)

4 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! ^^. I also played with my mom’s clothes and shoes :).
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important now is that you want to be mother.

    I like your picture, You was very nice !

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Childhood is an incredible time. It´s a pity that we the passing of time we lose that capacity to marvel at everything we see. When we were kids even simple things were a whole new world to discover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesi ... That cute picture... is very tender, continuous with good girl's face. I like how you remember your childhood.

    ReplyDelete