Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Time...


Take a rest!
During the week I don’t have a lot of time, The university is demanding enough, then it is not much that I go out or what I amuse myself, but when I do it … uf I disburden! In general when I have free time I enjoy with my family and my friends. The time we spend it mainly conversing about that we like, we feel, etc.

To clear my mind of the studies, I listen to little music, when I am too stress, prefer listening to Enya's songs and this way I relax a bit, but also I listen Latin music or in Portuguese. And also I like to see some movie. If you want to invite me to some site, please don’t take me to the stadium, I don’t like it, I was never very good for any sport, and neither I am fond of one, hahahaha the truth is that I am a bit sluggish for it now, with luck I go out to walk sometimes. But before, I was in the habit of doing more activity, if! Not always I was a sedentary hahaha.
I believe that my free time I do not take advantage of it to the most, and it is because I don’t organize to manage to do everything what I like or to share much more with that I want.
Well, I wait to share my free times with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment