Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hey!!

Welcome tomy blog!
Well, a little about me. I’m Yessenia Pino Cuevas. I have twenty one years old.  I am study Playgroup assistant and elementary teaching in the Universidad de Chile, I’m in third year.

I live in Santiago of Chile, specifically in Padre Hurtado city. I like to the travel, Last year I
take part with a Catholic group called Heart’s Home, as missionary in Brazil, it was cool... I will continue talking them in other opportunities when it was my experience in this country.
Hug!! See you!

2 comments:

  1. you're such a copycat!!!!!!
    (we have the same design in ours blogs)

    I don't want to you go away again :(
    stay in Chile!

    luv ya!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to Paulina, ha, ha. People say that travel broadens your mind and I agree with that.
    You should go back to Brazil, it's such a beautiful country!!!
    Some corrections:
    I like to (/) travel, Last year I
    TOOK part IN a Catholic group called Heart’s Home, as A missionary in Brazil, it was cool... I will continue TELLING YOU in other opportunities WHAT my experience WHAS LIKE in this country.

    ReplyDelete